Sunday, August 17, 2008

#3: Reba McEntire

I love Reba McEntire. Her music, her show, her red hair......I love Reba. I think of all the 80's and 90's country stars I used to listen to Reba would have to be my favorite with K.T. Oslin in a close close race but since Reba went on to star in one of the funniest television shows ever.....REBA! Now REBA (all caps indicates show not person) is not neccessarily funny because of Reba. It is funny because of Barbara Jean and Reba. I started watching Reba like a year or so ago and fell in love with it. I fell in love with it because it was funny and I only had like 6 channels to chose from. Now I watch it because I WANT to not cause I HAVE to.

Reba McEntire is just an awesome woman too. From the tragedy of losing her band in a bus crash to her history singing in the rodeo, her life story is a country song. Plus I am a sucker for a funny redhead.

No comments: